Alumni Memorial University Center (AMUC)

Built in 1950 to honor members of the community that the university lost at war, the Alumni Memorial University Center was the campus’ original union. Having been enclosed by the Dobbs University Center in 1985, today the AMUC has been returned to its original status as a standalone building and contains several identity focused spaces, events spaces, campus life offices, an auditorium, and black box theater.