Callaway Memorial Center

One of main campus’ original buildings, the 33,000 square foot southern part of Callaway Memorial Center originally opened in 1919 as the Physics building. It features classrooms, computer labs, seminar spaces, and offices. The five-story northern section, originally the Chemistry building, is linked to the original building via connectors that house additional classrooms, restrooms, offices, and seminar rooms.